- Gackt

Verfasser Betreff Datum
Seite 1
Siby European Tour and Interview : ... 17.01.2005, 09:32
Seite 1

Von:   abgemeldet 17.01.2005 09:32
Betreff: European Tour and Interview : precisions [Antworten]
Hello,

I am in an association which opened a non-official fan club of Gackt. We have several projects. We are known NCR and we are in regular contact with the agent of Gackt.

I would wish to give precise details on this European Tour and this interview.

For the concert in Italy and France, I am sorry to teach you that it is false. No arrival of Gackt is envisaged in Europe for 2005. Gackt doing that Asia this year, as he announced in an interview. Asia is very significant for him. He will make concerts in Korea, in China, in Japan and also in Taiwan.

For this interview, this one is false and never existed. It is a bad rumour. He was in Germany for work not for holidays! he studied Korean hard as soon as he could because he had of performances in Korea in December and sang in Korean. He was absolutely to know well to speak and articulate Korean to sing for not to disappoint its fans. Do you think that he would be to go in a country that he would hate with the other end of the world ? no! he would have gone in a country which he would like more and where transport would have are to him less expensive. Gackt likes Germany! Gackt does not hate its fans German. He did not even know that he had many fans and of success in Europe. It is our association which learned that with his agent.

I would like to as to say you as these rumours are very bad for Europe. It would be pleasant that those stop.

Thank you to have read this post

Siby - Staff GeF
http://www.gacktenfrance.com

Zurück